Now it’s spring, so i thought i would change things up a bit. Since i haven’t been posting consistently, i have decided to change my blog. Now it will just be everything that i love, not just beauty, or Emma Watson photos. (but i will still post those things)
Here are eleven beauty tips from India. Indians always have beautiful skin and i think these are great! These may be new to us, but are age-old and treasured to the women of India. The beauty secrets here, have been passed down from generation to generation.
1. A Beautiful and Strong Gaze. To strengthen this, do yogic exercises. Here a some grat ways to do that! Stare at your nose tip for about a minute, next pick a far away object and look at that for another minute. Do for at the least, 6 minutes a day until your gaze is unwavering.
2. Blemish Free! Yes, this is the secret everyone wants to know; the most asked question. Pimples can be caused by a number of things, including: to much alcohol, clogged pores due to lack of exfoliation, strong sun, and wind. Take a cotton swab and dab it with sandalwood or turmeric powder mixed in some water. This should clear up that pesty problem spot! Both of these have antiseptic properties. A third treatment is this, CARROTS!! Carrots have a very high content in vitamin A which just happens to be fantastic for your skin! It’s actually pretty simple to make this blemish treatment. Simply grate a carrot and squeeze the fabulous juice onto a teaspoon and apply directly to any impurities (blemishes only). Leave on for 30 minutes then rinse, wash your face, and apply moisturizer.
3 Enlarged Pores. Larger pores fill with oil easier therefore are more prone to get pimples. Use astringent cleaners to shrink pores and give your face a lovely glow. Buttermilk can be used to do this as well, it creates the illusion of perfect skin. You can use this as a daily face wash, but make sure to splash with cold water afterwards to close your pores.
4.Perfectly (fake) skin. Foundation, What it used to give us the appearance of perfect skin. Well let’s learn to apply it perfectly! Here is how to apply it to last! Apply foundation to face and neck, make sure it’s even. Next, Splash your face with cold water to set the base. Now, pat dry and continue with your routine. The second best way to set your foundation is to apply a light dusting powder after the foundation to keep it in place and soak up oil. This will also take away the shiny look of your foundation. Blend to eliminate the powdery look.
5. Moisturize. This is oh so very important! Especially during this dry season! You need to moisturize your entire face! Make sure to use eye cream and moisturizer with sph to protect your skin. Here is how to make this miracle cream! Do not worry! the cocoa powder in this will not stain your face. The alkaloids it contains theobromine and caffeine to rejuvenate the skin. You can find Lanolin in Beauty shops. Ingredients: 2 tbsp almond oil, 2 tbsp lanolin, 1 tsp cocoa powder, and 2 tbsp rosewater.Put everything EXCEPT the rosewater into a heatproof glass bowl. Place over a pan on low heat until it melts into a smooth cream. Use a wooden spoon to stir, no plastic or metal!! They would react with the ingredients! Remove it from stove and add the rose water. Continue to stir while pouring. Allow to cool and store in glass bottle.
There will always be ads showing absolutely incredible hair. Well, that’s not real (sorry). Today I’m not going to tell you to buy a certain shampoo or “miracle treatment,” but I will show you natural ways to grow your hair. This is not something that will make you Rapunzel tomorrow, but keep your hair healthy and as beautiful as can be!
1. Water water water water water WATER! Can I emphasize this enough? I know I have stated this fact numerous times, but seriously, drink water more often! 8 cups is ideal. H2O will help your skin, hair, scalp, weight-loss, and basically everything else! This should be a staple with meals instead of sugary drinks. Drink water to hydrate your scalp and hair.
2. Trim. I know how that sounds, ” Um, I thought you said grow? How could this possibly help?” Well, hair is complex. Here is an example, the more you shave your legs the faster hair will grow. It’s the same with your mane! Frequent trims helps your hair stay healthy, by trimming you’re getting rid of all those split and abused ends. After all, you won’t want long hair unless it’s healthy.
3. Sleep! zzz…… Getting sleep is very important. While you sleep, your body is still going, and that is a time when your hair grows, so don’t give up your beauty rest! While sleeping, your face also tries to get rid of the impurities in your body; this is why it’s fantastic to wash your face after awakening!
4. Massage. If you like, before getting sleep, you can massage your scalp to stimulate movement and blood flow. It’s best to do for a couple minutes rather then seconds, I personally am to forgetful to do this, but give it a try and let me know what you think! ;)
Honey has many uses, one of which is for your skin. it can actually kill acne bacteria in your pores and on your face. Today we will be using it as a kind of mask. Things you’ll need: 100% pure honey, wash cloth, and a faucet.
Okay, start with the wash cloth. Put the wash cloth under the faucet until it is warm. Ring out, and put on your face to open your pores. Now apply a tablespoon amount onto your entire face. Leave on for 15 to 30 minutes. Wash off with warm water, then with cold to close pores.